Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
Choose Aspen Air Duct Cleaning for Your Indoor Air Quality Needs in Massachusetts & Southern New Hampshire
Residential and commercial air duct cleaning is a proven process for making your home or business air safer and cleaner. Whether you’ve just remodeled or are experiencing the side effects of breathing contaminated air, our process guarantees cleaner air for your home or business.
To request an estimate from our Massachusetts duct cleaning experts, call (978) 681-5024 or request an appointment here. You can also request a free estimate for your residential air duct cleaning here.
Source Removal Duct Cleaning
Connect HEPA filtered vacuum to the HVAC system
Remove supply registers and returns grills from each room
Clean vent covers by hand with HEPA-filtered vacuum
Insert high-pressure air sweeps, air whips and/or rotary brushes
Work our way back to the HVAC system pushing dust and debris to the vacuum
Do a final clean around each vent
Secure vent covers back properly
Upon arrival, our NADCA-certified technicians will determine which method is best to achieve our goal of cleaning your air ducts according to NADCA standard ACR-2006.
Equipment Used for Air Duct Cleaning
Our HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air [filtered]) vacuums ensure that dust is secured in our vacuum and disposed of properly once removed from your ductwork. We also use compressors to create the negative pressure in the air whips to push particulate back to the HEPA-filtered vacuums in your ductwork.
- Abatement technologies HEPA Aire 2500iv
- Nikro HEPA 99.97% 5 Stage 2HP Hand Vacuums
- Honda 13 HP Two-stage Compressor (185psi@25cfm)
Aspen Air Duct Cleaning Services Certified
NORMI Certified (National Organization of Remedies and Mold Inspections)
How do I choose the right Air Duct Cleaning Company?
- Are they NADCA certified? NADCA Members provide a higher level of assurance to consumers.
- Does the vent cleaning specialist use the highest of quality in negative air machines with HEPA filtration?
- Is the HVAC service provider giving you a guaranteed price?
- Can the air duct cleaning team show proof of NADCA membership and certification?
- How long has the company been in the HVAC system cleaning business?
- Will you be provided with customer references?
- Will the technician provide you with the means to conduct a visual inspection at any time during the vent cleaning?
Why Choose Aspen Air Duct Cleaning?
All of our work is performed in accordance with the National Air Duct Cleaners Association’s (NADCA) guidelines and procedures. Aspen Air Duct Cleaning guarantees excellent customer service, passionate work, and a clean end product.
At Aspen Air Duct Cleaning, we believe air duct cleaning is one of the healthiest choices a homeowner or business owner can make for both the quality of life of people occupying the space as well as the HVAC system itself. To ensure your work with the pros for your duct cleaning project, call Aspen Air Duct Cleaning at (978) 681-5024 or request an estimate online today!